Upon completion of the pilot program, we have established a simple step-by-step protocol for school districts to impliment this learning initiative...
- School Superintendents network with neighboring Connecticut school districts.
- List of all school administrators in the State of Connecticut.
- Superintendent presents program to the Board of Education.
- Assistant Superintendent meets with Director of IT to review technology requirements.
- School principals are identified and meet with the Asst. Superintendent and Director of IT.
- School principals select staff to participate in the program.
- Staff between schools coordinate project timeline and sessions.
- IT support between schools, teachers and students.
Alignment to the Common Core Standards
School District Protocols